The DAOM program is designed for acupuncturists and Oriental Medicine professionals who are interested in advancing their TCM knowledge and skills.
The program provides training in:
- Advanced patient assessment and diagnosis
- Advanced clinical intervention and treatment
- Consultation and collaboration skills
- Clinical supervision and practice management skills
- Clinical evaluation and research skills
Specialty: TCM Internal Medicine
Degree: Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (DAOM)
Opportunity to earn a PhD in TCM from Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Length: 2 calendar years / total 1,236 hours 576 didactic hours / 660 clinical hours
Scheduling: Once a month Friday through Monday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Language: All classes are taught in English
Faculty: A highly qualified faculty with expertise in both conventional Western Medicine and in Traditional Chinese Medicine